Sunday 1 May 2011

Preproduction Mindmap Plan

This was too big to scan in so I've taken a photo of it from my mobile phone. 
  • There's a very rough sketch across the top of what I want the side scrolling environment to look like. 
  • Sketches of the front/back/sides of my character. 
  • Rough sketch of an inventory menu that will pop out. 
  • A task list for the character to complete, certain parts must be done in a specific order.
  • Button controls- up, left, right key controls + mouse click 
  • Interactive environment. Click on objects to find things and talk to other Characters for clues. 
  • Brief explanation of Story plot- Themed around a characters birthday. Calvin (the main character) must complete his to do list and find a birthday cake, balloons, a stereo and a present. Once all these items have been found, the party will commence and the player will win.
  • Software I'll be using- Flash. 
  • Coding in Actionscript 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment