Friday 27 May 2011

Conclusion

I've had a lot of fun making this game, it's extremely near completion so I'm definitely going to keep going with it. Hopefully I can have it up and fully running by later tonight/tomorrow. This is the most challenging thing that I've created in AS3, I'm surprised that I managed to achieve what I did! It's been very fiddly at times, I'm very grateful that I created a flowchart as it really helped me get my head around what I exactly needed to be doing at times. I think if I were to redo this again I'd have liked to have gave myself some more time for research and preproduction. However I have been working on it non-stop since receiving the assignment, so I'm not too sure how I'd have managed to squeeze anything else in! Overall very pleased with myself and hope to keep furthering my knowledge in AS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment